Facilities Coordinator - Receptionist | Auckland
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Pd.docx (Word, 59KB)
|Application Close Date:||24-Sep-2017|
- Bring your proactive and problem solving skills to the front
- Be the first point of contact for our new purpose built building opening November 2017
- Challenging role managing multiple tasks and customers – are you up for it?
We are opening a new building later this year which will bring multiple MPI sites from across Auckland under one roof – not far from Auckland Airport.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to develop in a role which spans multiple workstreams, customers and stakeholders – all while being the face of our organisation to those coming to visit.
If you take pride in completing your work to a high level, providing input to improve and develop processes and want to become part of a supportive team, then you are just the type of person that our team is looking to meet.
We need you to be agile and adaptable, someone who thrives in a complex and sometimes ambiguous environment, you must demonstrate a problem solving attitude and be able to juggle multiple demands. Our ideal candidate is a team player who is strong on systems, processes, and relationships and enjoys the challenges that a wide administration role can offer.
This role isn't for the faint hearted – it is busy, fast paced and requires you to think on your feet. Attitude is important in a role like this as is having the ability to deal with all walks of life, types of people and demands.
Interested? We don't blame you! Please visit our Careers Website to apply on line and address in your covering letter:
- Previous frontline customer service or reception experience
- Your administration and business support systems and processes knowledge/experience
- How you multitask and prioritise across multiple stakeholders
Part of this process will be to complete online testing and a short video interview if you shortlisted with quick turnaround times.
Click apply now below to begin your career journey with MPI today!
Applications close 24th September 2017