Facilities / Business Support Officer | Auckland
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Position Description.pdf (PDF, 226KB)
|Application Close Date:||24-Sep-2017|
- Great opportunity to get on-board and kick-start your career
- Large NZ organisation
- Recent Graduates welcome!
Working at MPI puts you at the centre of the government in an organisation which operates from the border to the Beehive and spans the length and breadth of the country. This role offers an opportunity to work across a broad range of issues for the Ministry committed to growing and protecting New Zealand.
You will be given full training and support by great team leaders. This is a customer service based role where you will be talking to a variety of internal & external customers and helping to solve their enquiries.
Your organised, customer centric and delivery focused approach will get you far in this permanent role. You will also need to have excellent decision making ability as you will need to offer sound advice to your internal customers. A quick thinking person who is able to multi-task should be how others describe you and you can handle stress and pressure with a can-do attitude.
This is your opportunity to join with a great team within a great company.
Your main duties will include:
- Knowledge of administration and business support systems and processes
- Well developed skills across the MS Suite
- Experience of records management system
- Multitasking and prioritising across multiple stakeholders
- Ability to be able to drive a manual vehicle
Our ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Excellence in communication, both internally and externally
- Previous experience in customer service or administration roles
- Be a willing team-player who works with enthusiasm and acts with integrity
- Effective organisational and time-management skills
- Commitment to provide exceptionally high levels of customer service
Interested? Please click on “APPLY NOW” in order to be directed to our website. For tracking purposes all applications must be submitted online and please attach your CV and cover letter.
Applications close 24 September 2017