Property Administrator | Wellington City
|Category:||Accounting and Finance|
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Property Administrator Position Description.pdf (PDF, 130KB)
|Application Close Date:||28-Nov-2017|
Are you looking to make your mark in property? This is a great opportunity to join a large organisation where no two days are the same.
We are looking for a Property Administrator to join our Business and Property Services team. The Business and Property Services team is responsible for all building and facility management functions for the Ministry's head office and most regional offices throughout New Zealand.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Provide administrative and logistical support and acting as a super user for relevant MPI and Government systems and databases particularly those relating to Property Services
- Be responsible for the day to day administration of MPI properties in the areas of facility management costs, site maintenance and logistics activity, lease administration through maintaining the MPI Property database and the Government Property Portal, and all other administrative duties applicable to the ongoing operations of the MPI properties
- Facilitate and co-ordinate staff moves in conjunction with the Senior Adviser Property Services
- Coordinate support services activities for regional colocation
- Meet financial and non-financial reporting requirements through the maintenance of hard copy and electronic files and the correlation and release of relevant information within specified deadlines
- Identify system and process improvement opportunities and coordinating and/or participating in support forums and documenting agreed system and process changes in accordance with MPI policies and standards
Skills and Experience needed to be effective in this role are:
- Experience in property and facilities administration management processes
- Experience in financial & non-financial systems reporting and management
- Demonstrated achievement of results / outcomes
- Knowledge of administration and business support systems and processes
- Experience of records management systems and property databases
- Proven experience working with managers, staff and clients and as part of a team
- Experience working with computer packages, including Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook and Excel
Our purpose is “Growing and Protecting New Zealand”. We are striving to help the primary sector double the value of its exports by enabling industries to grow, and to strengthen their environmental performance.
MPI encourages and supports people to be the best they can be, to see more of who MPI is and what we do click here
To view the position description and/or apply for the role (submitting a cover letter and current curriculum vitae), please click “APPLY NOW” or visit the MPI Careers Site. For tracking and reporting purposes, all applications must be submitted through our online careers portal.
For detailed information on this role please refer to the position description or contact Koren.Wilkinson@mpi.govt.nz
Applications close 28 November 2017.