Certification Audit Adviser | Auckland
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Full Time|
|Attachments:|| VS position description Certification Audit Adviser.pdf (PDF, 174KB)
|Application Close Date:||27-Mar-2018|
- Are you available for a 9 month fixed term contract (Secondment if internal)?
- Do you possess a high attention to detail and thrive on delivery to high expectations?
- Are you looking for an office based role in Auckland?
The Certification Audit team within MPI's Verification Services directorate are looking for a Certification Audit Adviser to join their team for 9 month fixed term contract or secondment if internal, to undertake wine certification.
You will be working in MPI's new Auckland office in a fast-paced environment and collaborative team.
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate you are proactive, tech savvy, collaborative, have a high attention to detail and a customer focussed approach.
About the Organisation:
The Ministry for Primary Industries' vision is to Grow and Protect New Zealand. We have developed an organisational strategy to ensure we have a clear path to follow that maximises our opportunities.
About the Branch and the Team:
Reporting to the Team Leader Certifcation Audit the role sits with the Verification Services directorate of MPI. Verification Services (MPI VS) provides a range of food safety and biosecurity verification and certification services to support market access strategies and setting standards.
For more information about MPI does – continue here.
Key Skills / Educational Requirements
- Degree in a discipline relevant to the position, such as food technology, food science, food engineering, environmental health science or science OR relevant experience in a food or science industry Communications:
- Effective oral and written communication
- Technical knowledge and experience of New Zealand food processing systems, products, quality management and analytical testing, with a strong understanding and commitment toward effectively operating regulatory verification systems.
- Ability to operate internal quality systems and procedures
- Analytical expertise
- Time Management: Ability to organise and prioritise to efficiently accomplish tasks and meet objectives
To view the position description and/or apply for the role (submitting a cover letter and current curriculum vitae) please “APPLY NOW” in order to be directed to our website. For tracking and reporting purposes, all applications must be submitted through our online careers portal.
If you have any questions about the role, you may contact Emma Bateman for a confidential discussion on email@example.com.
In order to be considered for this role, applicants must be immediately available for an interview within New Zealand or via Skype and be eligible to work in New Zealand.
Applications for this role will not be accepted after 27th March 2018.