Senior Business Analyst | Wellington City
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Senior Business Analyst PD June 2014.docx (Word, 195KB)
|Application Close Date:||22-Jan-2018|
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join our Branch Planning & Performance Team and help the ministry to achieve its goal of “Growing and Protecting New Zealand”.
Are you looking for a role where you will be involved in:
- Development and monitoring of business plans to support business strategies
- Development, monitoring and reporting of business performance measures
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of business Dashboards
- Business analysis and reporting
- Investigating and analysing business data, procedures, strategies and develop methods of improving them
As a Senior Business Analyst you will support the Regulation & Assurance Branch in its project, planning and reporting requirements, and act as a key coordination point for these activities across the branch. The work will generally be project based, ranging in scope and size but also contain some regularly monthly activities that need to be undertaken.
You will be working within a team to deliver business analysis services and you will have the opportunity to work on new and interesting projects that will help our Ministry to achieve its goals. You will need to have the drive and initiative to pick up new ideas and to positively contribute to the Regulation & Assurance Branch and MPI as a whole.
Skills and experience:
- Considerable business analyst experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- IT savvy and analytical ability
- Strong understanding and experience of business processes and performance measurement
- Strong relationship management skills
- Excellent communication skills; both written and oral
- Knowledge of MPI's business environment and its strategic priorities
If you think you're up for the challenge, then we'd like to hear from you.
To view the position description and/or apply for the role (submitting a cover letter and current curriculum vitae), please click “APPLY NOW” in order to be directed to our website. For tracking and reporting purposes, all applications must be submitted through our online careers portal.
If you have any questions about the role, you may contact Nick Goddard for a confidential discussion at email@example.com
In order to be considered for this permanent role with the Ministry, applicants must be immediately available for an interview within New Zealand and must hold a current New Zealand work permit or be a New Zealand resident.
Applications for this role close on 22 January 2018