Learning Coordinator | Wellington City
|Position Type:||Permanent Part Time|
|Attachments:|| Learning Coordinator JD.pdf (PDF, 175KB)
|Application Close Date:||22-Jul-2018|
The Learning and Development at the Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI) is focused on developing and supporting our people so that they may achieve MPI priorities, and grow their careers.
We are looking for someone who can work on a part time basis. You must be a skilled Learning Coordinator with proven experience in managing the logistics and coordination of learning events including residential training programmes across New Zealand, co-ordinating multiple stakeholders ensuring that resources are used efficiently, effectively and result in high quality learning experiences.
The Learning Coordinator works closely with L&D colleagues to be a first point of contact for customers and providing critical support for the team. This will involve reporting, managing invoicing and suppliers, data analysis, organising team events and supporting work within MPI's learning management system.
With your sparkling interpersonal skills, highly organised nature, planned approach to the work and ability to juggle competing demands with a smile will enable you to be effective in this job share role.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field or equivalent experience. General knowledge of L&D and the administrative support needed to support training events
- Able to multi-task many projects with minimal supervision, simultaneously and a positive attitude
- Ensure attention to detail, including data entry and coordination efforts and accuracy within the required timeframe
- Proficient with MS Office applications, e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Learning Management System(s)
- High level of digital literacy
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service and support oriented-approaches to interaction
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, with an orientation towards continuous process improvement
- Actively contributes to a positive L&D and HR culture
In addition to being a person with a can-do attitude and mature approach to work we are looking for someone who is a great fit for our MPI values – respect, connect, trust and deliver. If you think this sounds like you, we would want to hear from you!
If you have any questions about the role, you may contact Melisa Heaney, Recruitment Advisor for a confidential discussion at Melissa.email@example.com
Applications close Sunday 22 July 2018.