Learning and Development Professional | Auckland Airport
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Learning Designer JD.pdf (PDF, 438KB)
|Application Close Date:||22-Aug-2018|
Are you motivated to design social and ‘in the workflow' learning experiences?
Perhaps you are looking for the right organisation to extend your focus on 70:20:10 to create, build and support new workplace learning practises?
We're looking for two L&D professionals who thrive on challenges and would relish the opportunity to work in a dynamic, team-based environment. These two positions would suit professionals with extensive L&D experience and those still growing in their careers with 3-5 years' experience.
We're focused on delivering the right performance solutions to the challenges impacting the Ministry's ability to protect and grow NZ's primary industries. If this sounds like you, and your focus is on designing solutions that solve the ‘business problem' and enable the business to measure the success, this could be the job for you!
Working as part of our passionate L&D group of over 20 people, you will:
- Bring your learning expertise to create experiences which enhance business performance in this diverse and rapidly changing organisation.
- Work on projects from concept and analysis through to design and development
- Build respectful and trusting relationships with stakeholders and engaging with subject matter experts from across the broad reach of the Ministry including forestry, fisheries, biosecurity and food safety.
- Work collaboratively in a networked team based approach
- Engage on solutions that support employee-led and manager-led learning from curation of content into bite sized, just in time learning, digital performance support tools, on demand guides, communities of practise, experiential activities, coaching and everything in between!
We want you to bring your creative juices and expertise to the variety of learning accessed on digital platforms and on the job. Experience working with digital solutions would be advantageous along with being confident in tools such as Storyline and Totara.
We are no ordinary Learning and Development Team. We are open to new ways of doing things and have team members throughout New Zealand. We take your continued development seriously; you will have access to career pathways, ongoing support and professional development.
These positions require a can-do attitude and willingness to step outside your comfort zone. Can you see yourself rising to the challenge of a changing environment? Then apply today to take the next step in your career and seize the opportunity to join our dynamic team.
To view the position description and apply for the role, please click on “APPLY NOW” in order to be directed to our website. For tracking and reporting purposes, all applications must be submitted through our online careers portal.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Ruth Greening, Recruitment Adviser at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close: Wednesday 22 August 2018
The Ministry for Primary Industries is a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone's differences are valued and respected. We welcome enquires from everyone and value diversity in the workplace and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements. MPI is an employer of choice.