Fund Administrator (Fixed Term) | Wellington City
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Fund Administrator_Wellington.pdf (PDF, 159KB)
|Application Close Date:||20-Feb-2019|
- Do you have a reputation for being highly organised?
- Are you a fantastic administrator with an interest in or knowledge of fund management?
- Do you want to make a difference by supporting funding to grow our regions by planting trees?
The Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI) is responsible for ‘Growing and Protecting New Zealand'. It's no mean feat and we have a team of hard working and dedicated people in a variety of roles supporting us to make this happen! MPI provides a range of services to ensure New Zealand is protected from biological risk and that the food New Zealand businesses produce is safe and suitable for us all to consume. Our overall ambition is for New Zealand to be the most trusted source of high value natural products in the world. Join us to help this ambition become a reality.
The Forestry Partnerships team is dedicated to delivering the objectives of the One Billion Trees Programme and we are looking for a Fund Administrator who can come in with high energy and can handle an ever changing environment.
The Fund Administrator is responsible for providing the day-to-day administrative support and coordination processes necessary to ensure effective and efficient delivery of our funding. Some fund performance, reporting and other analytical work will be required. This is a fixed term role until 20 December 2019.
This role will work in close collaboration with the wider Te Uru Rākau team, as well as working outside of the directorate and with external customers.
To find out more about the Ministry and what we do please click here
Key skill / experience requirements:
- Fund administrative support, including application/contract tracking and logistics, and management of fund mailboxes
- Assist with the management of our funding programmes, including the processing of milestone reports and payments and support for advisory panels.
- General support for the team, including managing queries and technical issues
- Development and formatting of documentation such as contracts, memos and presentations
- Co-ordination of internal and external workshops and meetings, assisting the team with developing collateral and booking venues and catering
- Analysis and reporting of the fund
- Support the maintenance of risks and issues registers, project documentation and reporting.
- Programme collateral – assist the development, production and coordination of media, workshop and other communication material relevant to our funds.
- Develop and maintain sound working relationships with appropriate internal stakeholders to ensure the timely access to and sharing of information to support our fund management function
To find out more “APPLY NOW” to be directed to our website and submit a cover letter detailing your situation and interest in the role and a current curriculum vitae. For tracking and reporting purposes, all applications must be submitted through our online careers portal.
For more information on this role please refer to the position description or contact Katrina.email@example.com
To apply for this role you must hold the right to work in New Zealand or be eligible to obtain it – click here to find out more about work visa eligibility and options.
MPI is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Your unique talents and experience will help us deliver exceptional services to New Zealand. In return you'll enjoy an inclusive and flexible working environment in a diverse team of people while you're growing your career. We actively encourage applications from any background.