Senior / Customer Enquiries Coordinator | Wellington City
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Customer Enquiries Coordinator JD.pdf (PDF, 433KB)
|Application Close Date:||24-Mar-2019|
- An exciting opportunity to work at the heart of MPI
- Deliver and communicate actionable customer insights and analytics
- Permanent Opportunity
Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI) is responsible for ‘Growing and Protecting New Zealand'. It's no mean feat and we have a team of hard working and dedicated people in a variety of roles supporting us to make this happen. Our overall ambition is for New Zealand to be the most trusted source of high value natural products in the world. Join us to help this ambition become a reality.
To find out more about the Ministry and what we do please click here
About the Branch:
Biosecurity New Zealand has a critical role in preventing harmful organisms crossing New Zealand's borders. Along with preparing for and responding to biosecurity incursions, it also manages border and compliance activities, diagnostics and surveillance activities and MPI's centralised intelligence, planning and co-ordination group.
About the team:
The Customer Enquiries Centre (CEC) is offering an exciting opportunity to work at the heart of MPI. The CEC provides a shared customer care service across all MPI services and knowledge support to our external contact centre, you will have the opportunity to work on a broad range of enquiries and projects to improve customer experience and delivery insights.
Within the team, we promote a culture where staff are empowered to bring fresh perspectives to issues, think outside the box and contribute to continuous improvement of the Ministry.
About the role:
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate progressive increase in responsibility for customer analytics insights that go well beyond standard reporting requirements. You will need to be a self-starter -analysing channel information, customer feedbacks and unstructured data to identify opportunities and areas of improvement and determining how to actively shift customers onto digital channels and ways to improve first point resolution from traditional channels.
This role has a specific focus on deliver and communicate actionable customer insights and analytics.
Skills and experience:
You will have:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, some experience to business intelligence products i.e. Microstrategy, Power BI is desired but not essential as training will be provided.
- Experience in translate complex data analysis, and insights into useable information to inform customer service design and business projects
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent tertiary qualification
- Multitasking and priority setting
- Excellent communication skills and well-developed critical thinking skills
- Collaborate across the organisation and the wider system to provide data services and solutions in response to needs of customers and business needs.
Your experience and passion will bring capability to support the success of the customer enquiries centre. This role will offer you the chance to develop your connections across the different areas of the organisation.
If you are motivated with a desire to make a difference, then we would love to hear from you.
Benefits of working at MPI include:
- Up to three additional (MPI holidays) leave days
- Career development and internal opportunities across the Operations branch and organisation
- Wellness benefit for employees
- Reduced premiums for Health Insurance
- Comprehension one-week MPI Induction Programme
How to Apply:
To apply for this role you must hold the right to work in New Zealand or be eligible to obtain it – click here to find out more about work visa eligibility and options.
To view the position description and/or apply for the role please click “APPLY NOW” or visit the MPI Careers Site. For tracking and reporting purposes, all applications must be submitted through our online careers portal.
For detailed information on this role please refer to the position description or contact email@example.com
Applications close 24th March 2019
MPI is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Your unique talents and experience will help us deliver exceptional services to New Zealand. In return you'll enjoy an inclusive and flexible working environment in a diverse team of people while you're growing your career. We actively encourage applications from any background.