Senior Programme Support Coordinator - Mycoplasma Bovis | Wellington City
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Senior Programme Support Coordinator - JD.docx (Word, 80KB)
|Application Close Date:||31-Oct-2021|
Senior Programme Support Coordinator - Mycoplasma Bovis
Kōrero mō te tūranga - About the Role
The Programme Services Group delivers the programme management support services across the directorate, including administrative, financial, commercial contract management, process improvements and health, safety & wellbeing activities. The Senior Programme Support Coordinator sits within this group and reports into the Team Manager, Programme Support.
As our Senior Programme Support Coordinator, you will support our Team Manager, Programme Support in ensuring the delivery of high quality and professional support services, this will include supporting:
- Coordination of corporate service management activities by assisting with budget, personnel, and IT processes as required.
- Identification, development, communication and implementation effective business support system and process improvements.
- Provision of business systems, process, and administrative support activities, which includes coordination of corporate service management activities by assisting with budget, personnel, and IT processes as required and professional presentation and formatting of documents.
- Participation and coordination of M. bovis project and event related activities, as required, to support the delivery of well defined, planned and executed projects ensuring the achievement of the defined project objectives.
- The smooth running of the Programme through provision of general administrative and logistical support, acting as a super user for relevant MPI systems and databases, and supporting growing and strengthening the team's capability.
Mōu - About You
To be successful in this role, you'll ideally bring the following:
- Proven experience working in departmental support and coordination activities and diverse & challenging environments.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain sound working relationships with appropriate internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in in coordinating project related activities, resources, and information, and in systems reporting, management and records management systems
- Demonstrated self-leadership and resilience management capabilities; a self-starter able to meet objectives with minimum of direction and oversight and delivers assigned accountabilities by working methodically, collaboratively, and rationally.
- Demonstrated excellent written and communication abilities, and proven interpersonal, teamwork and relationship management skills.
- High level of computer literacy with an advance level of Microsoft Office Suite skills and advance level of formatting skills and able to format documents to look professional and meet MPI style guidelines.
Ngā hua o te Mahi i te Manatū Ahu Matua: - Benefits of working at MPI
- Near new offices near the train station
- Career development and internal opportunities across the branch and organisationFlexible working - We support work life balance and flexible work arrangements whenever possible
- We are a large organisation with massive scope from the frontline to policy development and beyond. The complexity and scope of work is incredibly invigorating and rewarding.
The salary for this role is circa $66,111 to $89,445 depending on skills and experience
To join a diverse and interesting organisation that offers a wide range of career opportunities click on our link below!
Me pēhea te tuku tono - How to Apply
To view the position description and/or apply for the role please click “APPLY FOR THIS JOB” or visit the MPI Careers Site. For tracking and reporting purposes, all applications must be submitted through our online careers portal.
To apply for this role you must hold the right to work in New Zealand or be eligible to obtain it – click here to find out more about work visa eligibility and options.
The closing date is for this advert is midnight Sunday 31st October 2021
If you have any questions about the role, please email Lexi.Dalgity@mpi.govt.nz quoting reference MPI21/1562283
The Ministry for Primary Industries is committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values inclusion and diversity. Your unique talents and experience will help us deliver exceptional services to our communities in Aotearoa. In return you'll enjoy an inclusive and flexible working environment in a diverse team of people while you're growing your career here in NZ and internationally. We actively encourage applications from all backgrounds. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to tell us when you apply so that we can assist you through the recruitment process.