Support Officer | Wellington City
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Full Time|
|Attachments:|| PD Support Officer Fisheries NZ January 2023.docx (Word, 93KB)
|Application Close Date:||08-Feb-2023|
Role type: Fixed term-6 months
Location: Wellington City
The salary range is between $ 52,509 and $71,042k depending on skills and experience.
Kōrero mō te Tūranga - About the Role
Working as part of a close-knit team you will be responsible for providing Business Support to the Fisheries New Zealand Business Unit. There's lots to do in this job, you will support the smooth running of the Busines unit by
- providing administration & logistical support from setting up new staff in our systems and making sure they have all the tools to do their job.
- booking meetings, sourcing rooms, booking domestic travel (via our travel agent)
- receiving and processing invoices and mail
Mōu - About You
We need you to be agile and adaptable, someone who thrives in a complex and sometimes ambiguous environment. Our ideal candidate is:
- a team player who is strong on administration and business support systems and processes.
- someone who has an exceptional customer experience in every interaction.
- teach savvy who has a high-level ability within the MS Suite and sound secretariat skills.
- You do not need to meet all of the role requirements to apply. We offer a breadth of development and learning opportunities and will welcome an application if you think you could make a great fit.
Mō tō mātou Rōpū - About the Team
Our team provides Branch Planning, Business Analysis, Governance and Assurance, advice, reporting and wide-ranging support to Fisheries New Zealand. We have a team of hard working and passionate people supporting us in this work.
MPI has a focus on career pathways, and we will work with you to help you grow.
To see the benefits of working at MPI, please click here
Mō te Manatū Ahu Matua - About MPI
We're a large organisation with massive scope from the frontline to policy development and beyond.
Ngā hua o te mahi i te Manatū Ahu Matua - Benefits of working at MPI
- Comprehensive 3-day MPI Induction Programme
- Career development and internal opportunities across the branch and organisation
- Mentoring and coaching programmes
Wā Mahi Ngāwari - Flexible Working
We support flexible working arrangements and are happy to discuss these options with you.
Kua rite koe mō tēnei mahi whaitake? - Are you ready to make a difference?
We are committed to being a good partner under Te Tiriti o Waitangi which includes working closely with iwi, hapū, whanau and hāpori.
We aspire to reflect the diverse communities we serve, so we welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds, and identities. As an organisation, we are committed to making Manatū Ahu Matua a great place to work for all.
In your cover letter we'd like to know about you, your values, your whakapapa; your interest and motivations for this role; the abilities, strengths, personal attributes and diverse perspectives you will bring to the role and this organisation, which may have also been gained outside of the workforce.
To view the position description and/or apply online, please click “APPLY FOR THIS JOB” or visit the MPI Careers Site. To apply, you must hold the right to work in New Zealand or be eligible to obtain it – click here to find out more about work visa eligibility and options.
Applications close at midnight on [8th feb 2023
If you have any questions about the role, please email email@example.com
Whāia ngā tūhononga ki MPI i konei – Follow MPI here